1. What are we doing to create loyal customers?
“Listen to your customers, not your competitors.” ― Joel Spolsky
“Make sure your business is creating a service experience so good that it demands loyalty.” ― Steve Maraboli
2. What are we doing to create loyal employees?
“People who work in an environment where doing their best is recognized have a better chance of feeling good about their work.”M. Suttle
3. Are our short-term goals in line with our long-term goals?
“A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” ― Richard Branson
4. Where am I wasting time throughout each day that could be better utilised?
It is okay to have time out – but allocating this time will keep a workflow and you won’t lose track of time.
5. Are our business’s values really being conveying through all areas of our business?
Consider customer service, marketing and internal & external communication.
“I used to use business to make money. But I’ve learned that business is a tool. You can use it to support what you believe in.”Po Bronson